Frac Tank Rentals
Fractionation Tanks (Frac Tank) equipment rental is a smart way to lower the price of a small project. It avoids waiting for a small size order of tank products to be shipped from a manufacturer. Our vast tank inventory is ready for immediate delivery. One of the key applications for use of rental tanks is water storage in support of excavation dewatering. Frac Tanks are also used for the storage of oil products, fresh or salt water, or chemical liquids.
Applications for Frac Tanks
A range of choice use applications for frac tank rental include:
- Excavation dewatering
- Storm water runoff collection
- Groundwater control
- Remove waste or solids (gravel, sand and silt)
- Separate or settle oil, grease, hydrocarbons, and some metals
- Mixing or separation of suspended solids
Customers’ level of equipment needs guide the frac tank size and type we recommend for each project. We stock a range of tanks, from polyethylene to steel temporary aboveground storage tanks. Polyethylene tanks support water storage and this vertical style tank takes up less space than horizontal models. Poly storage tanks are very portable and can be moved without heavy machinery. Steel tanks with secondary containment are also available. Uses of steel rental tanks include storage of water, hazardous waste or chemical storage. The large size manway of steel tanks allow for easy access to clean them. Each tank and container can be moved with a flatbed truck.
Snyder Vertical Polyethylene Tanks
- Industrial (ASTM D1998-13) and Commercial design standards available.
- Material options for a diverse range of applications
- High-density linear polyethylene (HDLPE)*- black and natural white color - complies with FDA Regulation 177.1520 and NSF/ANSI 61 standards.
- Cross-linked, high density polyethylene (XLPE) - black and natural white color• Opaque white sodium hypochlorite resin #880059 (up to 12,500 Gal.)
- Sulfuric acid resin #880046 (up to 15,000 Gal.)
- Available with IBC 2009/CBC 2010 seismic and 150 mph wind restraint tie-down systems.
- Specific gravity ratings are based on the industry's most severe calculation.
- Standard specific gravity choices are 1.5 and 1.9, other ratings are available upon request.
- All materials are UV stabilized for long-term outdoor service.
- Tanks available in 1.35, 1.5, and 1.9 Specific Gravity in HDLPE and XLPE materials.
Corrugated Wall Frac Tank
Whether Frac tanks are used for storage of oil, chemicals, saltwater or other industrial materials, they absolutely have to perform to the highest of standards. At CommTank we perform regular maintenance and inspections on our tanks so they are always ready for the next project.
Length: 47 ft. Width: 8.5 ft Height: 11ft Capacity: 21,000-gallons
- Drain/fill: 4” floor drain at rear end, 3” fill pipe to roof at rear, 4” suction line connection at front, 8” flanged front manifold connection with turn down to floor. 8” exterior manifold with four 4” couplings and plugs, hammer union sub, nut, and caps on end
- Gel line: 4” mid high connection on curb side, 4” internal pipe width, 3/4” holes located on 12” centers towards floor center, capped on rear end
- Manway: 21” manway on front and side, two non-sealed hatches on roof
- Pick up: standard 5th wheel king pin
- Welds: all welds continuous except substructure cross members